Computer simulation of medium and high voltage networks
- Building, updating and monitoring simulation databases (offline and online models).
- Analysing the expected consequences of connecting power plants and large consumers to the network (feasibility studies, grid connection plans, etc.).
- Documenting the electrical networks (drafting network maps, schematic diagrams, etc.).
- Load flow calculation in normal and emergency conditions, short circuit analysis.
Network status evaluation
- Processing, documenting and evaluating the measurements carried out on the networks.
- Reliability calculation using computer simulation methods.
- Testing of networks' backup possibilities and evaluating its ability to satisfy new demands.
- Gathering the geographical and technical data of electrical networks and equipments.
- Developing and monitoring GIS databases.
- Making medium- and long-term, systems approach development plans.
- Long term forecasting (power feeds and future consumer loads, consumers' spatial distribution in the future, etc.).
+36 I 63 IIOIINETWORK CALCULATION. IN BLACK AND WHITE.mail AT loadflow DOT hu