Selection of projects previously made or managedby our colleagues
Computer simulation of medium and high voltage networks
- High voltage network modelling for the electricity supply companies of E.ON Hungária PLC. Constructing and updating the models.
- High voltage network modelling for ELMŰ PLC and ÉMÁSZ PLC. Constructing and updating the models.
- Medium voltage network modelling for certain regions of ELMŰ PLC. Constructing and updating the models.
- Creating preparatory and background network calculation studies regarding new large consumers and power plants for ELMŰ PLC and E.ON Hungária PLC.
- Drafting schematic diagrams, topodiagrams and network maps for medium voltage networks of ELMŰ PLC.
Network status evaluation
- Processing and documenting the 11 kV and 22 kV networks' load measurements for ELMŰ PLC.
- Designing restoring plans of certain 11 kV cable networks operating within the territory of ELMŰ PLC.
- Elaboration of network status analysis for the 132 kV network of E.ON North Transdanubian Electricity Network Company.
- Checking the medium voltage GIS databases (KÖFIR and EEGIS) of ELMŰ PLC.
- Making a long-term development and maintenance plan and its base, a load forecast for E.ON North Transdanubian Electricity Network Company's 132 kV network.
- Making long-term development and maintenance plans for ELMŰ PLC's medium voltage networks.
- Technical support for the NEPLAN network analysis software.
Projects mentioned above has been finished between 1993-2013 at BENKŐ Engineering Office for which company our colleagues worked at that time.
+36 I 63 IIOIINETWORK CALCULATION. IN BLACK AND WHITE.mail AT loadflow DOT hu